Friday, January 15, 2010

Balcony Renditions

LBG and I have been spending a bit too much time at home lately. Subsequently he wandered off for the evening and left me home by my lonesome (avec la pooch, Lily). It's pouring rain and I'm not about to venture into any shenanigans, so I'm staying put, on my ass. Dog walks don't count as getting out, I still have to pick up shit.


A big flashing warning sign that I need to get of the apartment came sometime this afternoon. LBG and I were smoking on the balcony and somehow came to the conclusion that it would be acceptable to screech out some beloved early 90's house tracks for our neighbor's enjoyment??? How nostalgic.


We all know I'm all about nostalgia. All one of us that reads this blog at least. Everyone is so big on the 80's right now, but now that it's 2010 and 1990 was twenty years ago, it's obvious what coming next. Hell, you can already see it on all the hipsters' feet in their Doc Marten revivaled glory.


A tribute to my basement days with the Big Little and crew. Dr. Anj, I hope you're reading this, 'cause this one's for you. NYC via Boston via Graminia baby!!!


Black Box - Ride on Time




Snap - Rhythm is a Dancer




KLF is gonna rock you!!!
KLF - 3 AM Eternal

Robin S - Show Me Love




CeCe Peniston - Finally




Crystal Waters - Gypsy Woman




Note the absence of Ya Kid K, badly lip synched by a non english speaking model...
Technotronic - Pump Up the Jam




Lil Suzy - Take Me In Your Arms


YOPONYPUMPTHISPARTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment